Spirosure provides respiratory testing devices and digital services to healthcare professionals and individuals to monitor respiratory conditions like asthma. To provide you with our services, we process personal data, including health data.
Data We Collect and How We Use It
To provide you with our services, we process personal data, including health data. We can obtain this information directly from you or via your physician, our websites, applications or our respiratory testing devices. In particular, we process:
· Health information, including de-identified data, that can be used by us, you and your doctor to provide use our services.
· Information that helps our system set up and identify your account, such as your name, email address, and user ID.
· Information that we use for internal research and development, including but not limited to facilitate product design and population outcome monitoring, such as de-identified health information, device usage data, or companion app usage data.
· Information that enables us to monitor performance and security of our systems, such as website usage data, companion app usage data, device ID, IP address, and referral URL.
· Information we use to communicate with you about our products, services and promotions, such as your name, and email address.
We provide more information about what data we collect, how we collect it and how we use it in our Privacy Notice.
We are a company based in the U.S. and provide our services from the U.S. Therefore, we transfer your personal data, including your health data, to the U.S. We comply with applicable data protection law when we transfer your data. In particular, Spirosure has certified its adherence to the EU-U.S. and Swiss Privacy Shield Frameworks, as described in our Privacy Shield Privacy Notice.
You have the right to access, rectify or delete your personal data, or to withdraw your consent, by contacting us as described in our Privacy Notice.
We maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect the personal data, including your health data, we have about you.