Our digital respiratory health solutions turn biometric and real world data into information that is meaningful and actionable, enabling patients to self manage and clinicians to make decisions more efficiently.
Respiratory diseases are a significant burden on healthcare systems; in the US alone, Asthma and COPD related costs exceed $100B annually. While important advancements in respiratory diagnostics and therapies have occurred, significant gaps persist between the current state and optimal care across the entire population of patients.
The tools and resources exist today to more effectively manage Asthma, COPD and other respiratory conditions, yet less than 33% of patients are well controlled and meeting their health goals. Our connected care solution:
- Establishes a digital action plan to connect clinician with patient
- Documents patient actions and facilitates adherence to plan
- Measures lung function and airway inflammation
- Analyzes data and provides recommendations
- Closes the loop in respiratory health for long term disease management